[Serusers] Basic RADIUS Problem

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Thu Mar 10 01:14:17 CET 2005

I am struggling with SER 0.9.0 and RADIUS. I am vaguely familiar with
Freeradius (which Iam using on the server) but not with radiusclient-ng
(why was SER changed to use this new-fangled RADIUS implementation anyway?)

The problem I have is that my SER box isn't sending RADIUS packets at
all, and the complete lack of any useful radiusclient-ng documentation
is less than helpful.

I am trying to use radexample, radiusclient and radstatus to get RADIUS
running independet of SER, with no joy.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?