[Serusers] "Best practice" document, Business system open source

lakmal silva ruwan_lakmal at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 9 05:45:11 CET 2005

Hi Hans,

This is a great thing. Can't we place this BSS code at
berlios? And then  may be put a link from iptel.org
site under 3rd party software. As Alexey willing to
set up a SER community site may be you can place the
docs there as well.

By the way are you involved in Yxa and the minisip
developments at KTH?

Regards,

Lakmal

=== message truncated ===