[Serusers] SER MESSAGES

Mon Mar 7 16:58:01 CET 2005

Hi Kiko!

You can force Windows Messenger to fallback from "session model" to
"page model" by catching the INVITEs in your ser.cfg and reply with 488
- e.g.:

         if ( method=="INVITE" && ( search("^m=x-ms-message") ||
search("^m=message") ) && !search("^m=audio") ) {
                 xlog("L_INFO", "%is [%Tf]: %rm %fu -> %ru [R4]: INVITE
with message session found -> reply 488!");
                 sl_send_reply("488", "Not Acceptable Here");
                 break;
         }

regards,
klaus