[Serusers] SER MESSAGES

Kiko Vives kiko.vives at ua.es
Mon Mar 7 15:01:45 CET 2005

Hi all.

Just two questions:

1.- I think that SER does not support presence for Windows Messenger 5.0
or above. Is that correct ? Is there anyway of supporting it (new PA
module, ...) ?

2.- Is there anyway of use instant messaging for Windows Messenger with
SER ? Which are the modules that I have to use ? When I try to log a
MESSAGE method [ with:
"if(method=="MESSAGE")
{
    log(1, "MESSAGE");
}
I get nothing because first it tries with an INVITE packet and RTPROXY
takes it and sais that cannot extract media because I think he expects
audio or video media but no messages. Is there a way of do it?

Many thanks in advance.