[Serusers] RTP Wiretapping

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Mar 3 23:26:30 CET 2005

Jiri:

   It is not uncommon for Lawyers in the US to question the method by
which evidence was gathered. They try to create "reasonable doubt" about
the charges against their client in order to get a case dismissed.

    I was involved in a case a few years ago, regarding computer
technology but not VoIP, and this is exactly the approach the Lawyers
took.

    I have not personally looked at CALEA requirements. I may have
to in the future and I was just asking about mediaproxy's ability to
accurately
associate a recording with a phone number, date/time, location, etc.

    Does this help?

-Steve