[Serusers] rtpproxy must be located on the same machine with SIP server??

Mohammad Khan info at beeplove.com
Wed Mar 2 16:54:52 CET 2005

It is not necessary to have rtpproxy on the same machine.
To run rtpproxy on different machine read README.remote file in rtpproxy
source.
you will also need something like this in your ser.cfg
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_sock", "udp:ip_of_rtpproxy:port")

Also, as far as I know, rtpproxy need to be on a internet facing computer.
Hope this will help.
Please correct someone, if I wrote anything wrong.

Thanks,
MOhammad