[Serusers] PHP5 - aggregate_methods() missing, serweb failing

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Tue Mar 1 19:06:48 CET 2005

  Hello,
of course this will be fixed, but currently I can't promise when it will
be done. This may need more changes in serweb and may be that serweb
will require php5 in near future.

For short term I recommend one of this solutions:
- downgrade php to ver 4 or
- downgrade serweb to rel_0_8_12

please keep in mind that latest serweb from cvs may be unstable and buggy.

Karel