[Serusers] Please help...

Mohammad Khan info at beeplove.com
Tue Mar 1 06:13:54 CET 2005

Zeus,

Thanks for replying me.

Again,
My SER behind NAT, so is rtpproxy. rtpproxy and ser running on the same
machine.

consider these two UA register outside my network.
UA1 (kphone)            -> beeplove at projuktee.com (my domain)
UA2 (windows messenger) -> beeplove at iptel.org (other domain)

@ UA1 can send message UA2 and UA2 receives that message
@ UA1 can't see UA2's status. In other words, UA1 dont know if UA2 is
online. So is UA2.
@ As windows messenger can't send message to any user that appears to
offline, UA2 can't start sending message to UA1 but UA2 can send message
to UA1 once it get message from UA1.

What do you think?

Mohammad