[Serusers] Please help...

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Tue Mar 1 00:16:52 CET 2005

If ALL clients are outside your network and SER is behind NAT, you can
advertise your public IP in ser.cfg.

advertised_address="your public IP"

Replace record_route() with record_route_preset("your public IP").

For rtpproxy, I think it must be internet facing (correct me if I'm wrong)
beofore it can relay RTP packets outside your network. That means rtpproxy
cannot be behind NAT.

Zeus