[Serusers] Logging into SERWEB

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Thu Jun 30 13:36:04 CEST 2005

  Hi Leo,
there are two kinds of user:
1. system user for login into mysql.
Default username=ser, password=heslo. This is used for security your
database against unauthorized access. This values should be set in
config_data_layer.php (and ser.cfg of course). How to change default
password you can find in mysql manual.

2. sip users
Serweb admin is special sip user. Default username is
admin@<your_domain> and password is heslo. Usernames and passwords of
sip users are stored in table 'subscriber' in DB. To check your exact
values you can login to mysql from command line:

mysql -u ser -pheslo ser

and type:

select username, domain, password from subscriber;

If you still can't login into serweb follow this FAQ:

   Q: Still can't login into serweb by default username and password
   A: Enable loging in serweb ($config->enable_loging = true) and
      see log file. For more verbosity set log level to PEAR_LOG_DEBUG

Karel