[Serusers] Logging into SERWEB

Leo leo at ltcjp.com
Thu Jun 30 13:03:51 CEST 2005

Dear serusers,

It still does not work. Here is what I did so far to figure this out.

BACKGROUND INFO:
1) When I log in to MySQL from the command line I use the following command:
"mysql -pMyPwd ser"
2) From conf.php: db_host=123.123.123.123, db_name=ser, db_user=ser,
db_pass=heslo
3) My domain is sip.leosser.net

QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS :
1) Shouldn't db_user='admin' and NOT 'ser' since this is what the 'username'
field is for the password 'heslo' in the MySQL database? However, if I
change this I don't even get to the login screen on serweb.
2) I have tried logging in as admin at sip.leosser.net and password heslo,
root at sip.leosser.net and mypwd. Nothing works when I do get to the serweb
login screen.

I am stuck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Leo P.
leo at ltcjp.com