[Serusers] radiusclient-ng

Jose Bertuzzi pablo_bertuzzi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 18:29:53 CEST 2005

Thanks Jan for your fast response,

Well, I forgot to mention that ser does not start.
I followed the radius how-to posted on iptel, and
tested the radius server with radclient -f digest
localhost auth testing123. The server responds.

Now, when starting ser:

freebsd# serctl start

Starting SER : started pid(483)
freebsd#
freebsd#
freebsd#
freebsd# serctl moni
Error opening ser's FIFO /tmp/ser_fifo
Make sure you have line fifo=/tmp/ser_fifo in your
config
freebsd#

This is my ser.cfg:

# ------------------ module loading
----------------------------------

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/textops.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/acc.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters
---------------

# -- usrloc params --
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

# -- auth params --
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# -- rr params --
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

# -- acc params --
modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "radius_config",
"usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")

I am missing something?
Pablo.