[Serusers] Call expires after 30 seconds with SER + MEDIAPROXY+VOVIDA B2BUA

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Tue Jun 28 05:39:09 CEST 2005

I'm using VOVIDA B2BUA.

According with its man page it says the following:
"B2bUa is in the call-signalling-path all the times. There are
numerous applications in which b2bUa can be used either as a media
negotiator or simply supervising the calls between two parties."

Its configuration file is very simple only have the following:
<B2BUA_Configuration>
  <SIP>
     <Local>
       <Port>5065</Port>
       <Transport>UDP</Transport>
     </Local>
     <Proxy_Server>
       <Address>200.94.75.6</Address>
       <Port>5060</Port>
     </Proxy_Server>
     <Registration>
       <Register>no</Register>
       <Address>200.94.75.6</Address>
       <Port>5060</Port>
       <Expires>600</Expires>
     </Registration>
  </SIP>
  <RADIUS>
     <Local>
       <Authentication_Port>1812</Authentication_Port>
       <Accounting_Port>1813</Accounting_Port>
     </Local>
    <Billing_Server>
       <Address>200.94.75.11</Address>
       <Authentication_Port>1812</Authentication_Port>
       <Accounting_Port>1813</Accounting_Port>
       <Password>password</Password>
    </Billing_Server>
  </RADIUS>
  <PrePaid>
    <Billing>
       <Option>mandatory</Option>
       <Refresh_Time>20</Refresh_Time>
       <Extract_User_Id_From>Proxy-Authorization</Extract_User_Id_From>
       <User_Id_Decode_Scheme>Basic</User_Id_Decode_Scheme>
    </Billing>
       <Use_SIP_INFO>no</Use_SIP_INFO>
       <Use_HTTP>no</Use_HTTP>
  </PrePaid>
  <Redundancy />
</B2BUA_Configuration>

Regarding the NAT issue I have tested the Linksys with SER and
MEDIAPROXY alone and I don't have any problem. I can have the call more
than 1 hour and it stills alive.

Regards

Alberto Cruz