[Serusers] Request for Daniel-Constantin Mierla

a c lra101 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 23:21:50 CEST 2005

hello Daniel, glad I found you ;-)

 So if I understand you correctly, the ruri will be
rewritten with the returned destination set ip?

example:

if the request came into SER as:

ruri : xyz at 10.10.10.100{ser address},

then after dispatcher call, ruri will contain

ruri : xyz at 10.10.100.5:5060

if dispatcher.list contains:
1 sip:10.10.100.5:5060

is this correct?