[Serusers] ===== MediaProxy Setup Problem =====

Freeman hykh080 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Jun 22 09:30:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

       I have some problem when i setup the mediaproxy for ser,

OS : Redhat 9
Ser : Ser 0.8.14
MediaProxy : MediaProxy 1.3.1
python : python-2.2.2-26
python-optik : python-optik-1.4-2

I tried uppack the mediaproxy to "/usr/local/" and copied the start script from "/usr/local/mediaproxy/boot/mediaproxy.other" to "/etc/init.d/mediaproxy",
when i run the start script "/etc/init.d mediaproxy start", i get some error as below :

Starting SER MediaProxy server: mediaproxyTraceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/mediaproxy/mediaproxy.py", Line 21, in ?
        from optparse import OptionParser
ImportError: No module named optparse
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/mediaproxy/proxydispatcher.py", line 35, in ?
        from optparse import OptionParser
ImportError: No module named optparse
.

How can i fix the problem !

How can i config ser.cfg for MediaProxy ?

Please help !

Tks a Lot !
Freeman