[Serusers] Load balancing with Mediaproxy

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Jun 22 06:36:02 CEST 2005

Hm, I think I'm the one who's confused. Have a misunderstood your setup?  I
thought you tried to loadbalance RTP across several mediaproxy servers
(where you only need one SER, but multiple mediaproxies).  When you talk
about two SERs, do you want to load balance the messaging as well? In that
case, there's a completely different complexity (check out
carrier-grade/NAT/redundancy/scalability discussions on the list). But also
(luckily) quite easy to set up two mediaproxies for two SERs (same setup on
both), but you will then have four servers...
g-)