[Serusers] Load balancing with Mediaproxy

smy at addm.com smy at addm.com
Tue Jun 21 11:00:04 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm stuck with the same problem....  regarding proxydispathcher.  I understand
how to setup the DNS as mentioned by Greger, but how do I configure
SER/proxydispatcher in terms of configuration file!??   I'm trying to deploy
multple proxy servers in different geographical region, how should I go about
doing so?  Any help is really appriciated.

PS: I can't seem to find much info regarding proxydispatcher, but I got
mediaproxy working thanks to the getting started doc at www.onsip.org.