[Serusers] Load balancing with Mediaproxy

peiyin peiyin at eb.com.my
Tue Jun 21 06:35:49 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm currently stuck at load balancing 2 ser with mediaproxy.
I've setup the 2 DNS record in my master db.abc with

ser1.abc.net.my. IN A	yy.yy.yy
ser2.abc.net.my. IN A	zz.zz.zz

_mediaproxy._tcp.abc.net.my. ......... ser1.abc.net.my.
_mediaproxy._tcp.abc.net.my. ......... ser2.abc.net.my.

Both domains are pingable.

What should be my next step?
my present sip phones are all pointed directly to ser1.xx.xx.xx and ser1
is connected to remote db A.

Do i still need to setup a virtual IP with heartbeat? What will be my
sip setting at my sip phone? Also, what will be in my /etc/profile
(export SIP_DOMAIN=??)

Thanks in advance.

peiyin