[Serusers] ser monitoring by serweb php script

Rosario Pingaro rpingar at italycom.it
Sat Jun 18 18:34:03 CEST 2005

I'd like to try the monitoring script by serweb but I am unable to get the tables updated.

I followed the installation readme file updating my cronjob conf file, I have a working configuration of serweb so the connection to the db is fine. But I don't get any updated.

Searching the var/log/messages I see the cronjob executed, I don't see any error.
So I don't know where to look to get more info on my problem.

Is there some one of you that uses this script?

Thanks

Rosario