[Serusers] lost in cvs tags - difference between 0.9.3 and rel_0_9_0

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:22:03 CEST 2005

I would suggest you try to find a nice "CVS 101" tutorial on the web,
there must be zillions of them. Something, btw, which everbody should
do if they intend on developing on ser, not just being a user.

On the other hand, i do agree that the branch names used are not clear
(but hei, let's not be so picky :D ), as well as the tag names (which
there are a loooot :D ).

Regards,

Cesc