[Serusers] lost in cvs tags - difference between 0.9.3 and rel_0_9_0

Mohammad Khan info at beeplove.com
Thu Jun 16 14:46:03 CEST 2005

Same here .
 From bugs.sip-router.org.. there have total three version
0.8.14
0.9.3
HEAD

I understand 0.8.14 is the lastest stable version.
What is difference between 0.9.3 and HEAD ?
Sometime ppl talk about 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 and 0.9.2. Where are they
I think, I need to understand verstion tagging.

If anybody can explain this, would be really very helpful for me and
others like me.

Thanks,
MOhammad