[Serusers] Critical setup ??? is this scenario possible using SER???

Shaikat Mahmud shaikat at stitel.com
Thu Jun 16 09:28:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

Is this scenario possible?

Asterisk box (behind NAT) ----> SER (doing only routing using prefix, using
public IP and without NAT helper and Meidaproxy) ------> multiple
Asterisk (these are on public ip)

Here my one asterisk box is behind Nat. For outbound calls, this asterisk
box will communicate to SER (public ip), which will route its call to
another asterisk box (this one is in public IP) depending on domain or
prefix. Ser will not use any rtp proxy or media proxy. It will only route
calls between asterisks, from asterisks behind NAT to public asterisks.

Is this scenario possible?? If, then what kind of configuration I have to do
in ser.

Thank you,

Shaikat