[Serusers] ask about using SER 0.9 with Cisco PSTN Gateway

gunawan gun_cool182 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 09:07:37 CEST 2005

i hav problem using ser 0.9 with Cisco PSTN gateway...
i use Cisco Router 2620XM with voice module VIC2FXO as
the RJ-11 connection and IOS Cisco 12.2(13)T4... does
anyone in forum ever use cisco 2620XM as a PSTN
gateway???? I need help in Cisco Configuration and
Ser.cfg scripts.... it's work when i use Cisco Call
Manager which use H323 Protocol as my server , and
right now i want to try use SIP as my protocol and SER
as my server....

thanks in advance.....