[Serusers] DNS Resolution of SDP-"Connection Address" at SER

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Wed Jun 15 23:44:51 CEST 2005

Just a short note and/or question: how are FQDN in SDP suppose to work if the
FQDN is only resolveable in the local network (especially behind NAT)?
And how should or can a UA determine if its FQDN is only locally resolveable
or not?
IMHO FQDN in SDP only introduces additional trouble with NATs.

Regards
  Nils