[Serusers] pa cannot work as a B2BUA?

Simith Nambiar simith at indtelesoft.com
Tue Jun 14 06:14:11 CEST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamey Hicks [mailto:jamey.hicks at hp.com]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 11:23 PM
To: mma
Cc: serusers at lists.iptel.org
Subject: Re: [Serusers] pa cannot work as a B2BUA?

mma wrote:

> hi,
>
> i read in pa module that  it cannot subsribe to presence of users
> using SIP,
> so how can i do to manage the presence of my contact list

PA still does not have support to SUBSCRIBE to contacts.  What you can
do is set up PA so that it only handles presence for users who register
against and publish presence information to your SER server, and to
forward subscribe requests belonging to other registrars or UAs.

> i added pa module to SER  and a had this errors in response to a
> SUBSCRIBE request
>
> parse_hfs(): Error while parsing headers

I would have to see the message to be able to tell what is wrong.  Which
UA was generating the subscription?  Which version of SER?

-Jamey

Hi Jamey,
             I have a similar Error , when using MSN Messenger Ver 4.6, and
Ser-0.9.0 ,
Please let me know if you have any hints to look for problems !

Cheers.
Simith