[Serusers] architecture question on Sending Invite Upon 302 Moved Temp (Redirect)

mark wehberg mark.wehberg at clearviewcatv.net
Mon Jun 13 16:12:49 CEST 2005

Hello,

There has been other posts as to how to make SER send an INVITE when it
gets a 302 Moved Temporaily back from downstream.  And it seems that it
may be possible to do with AVPOPS, or other scripting methods.

The question I have is, what is the reason not to have that
functionality built into SER or the option to not "relay back upstream"
the 302, but have SER process the message?  Is there something I am
missing?

Call Flow Not Supported Out of the Box

INVITE -------------------------->   SER
SIP SERVER