[Serusers] How to execute failure_route block by the same child process.

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Fri Jun 10 12:16:59 CEST 2005

Hi Dimitry,

you don't need to implement anything else for serial forking - it's
already there. Take a look to this example which shows a way to do it:

http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_serial_forking

about your question - no, is not possible. If you want to store some
information from main route and used in failure_route use AVPs. (see
avpops module)
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/

regards,
Marian