[Serusers] job opening in NYC

Igor Balk IBalk at intermedia.net
Thu Jun 9 00:40:37 CEST 2005

Senior Systems Engineer

StanaPhone Communications, LLC is one of the leading Voice over Internet
Protocol (VoIP) service providers and is a subsidiary of Intermedia.NET.
We are opening a search for a Senior Systems Engineer.  The position is
located in our headquarters in New York City.  With industry leaders as
founders and a dynamic and growing team, this is a great opportunity to
join an early-stage company with a bright future.

If you're an enthusiastic and creative individual with more then 3 years
of experience then this is a great career opportunity for you.  You must
be able to work in an very fast-paced and dynamic environment.  As an
early stage team member you'll have a unique opportunity to experience
an open and collaborative environment in which you'll be able to help
shape company strategy and direction.

Responsibilities:

You will work as a member of the network team, designing and developing
next generation VoIP services.  You must have strong knowledge of new
and existing telephony protocols and their internetworking and a
forward-looking perspective with the vision to develop new, innovative
services with evolving protocols.

Desired Skills:

*	Demonstrated expertise in the following areas: SIP, ENUM, TLS,
TRIP, SS7, development in a Linux / UNIX environment, C and Perl
programming, network programming (TCP/UDP)

*	Working knowledge of the following software systems: Asterisk
PBX; SIP Express Router or other SIP Proxy Servers, MySQL and Oracle
databases.

*	Cisco certification is a definite plus.

*	Strong troubleshooting, debugging, problem solving, and
analytical skills

*	Effective communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal
skills

*	You should be authorized to work in the US as we do not sponsor
visas at this time.

Intermedia.NET, the parent company, is a leading provider of advanced
Web and Exchange Hosting Solutions.  The company has been a pioneer in
hosting services since 1995 and has continued to innovate, providing its
customers with HostPilot, an advanced, industry-recognized control panel
for server management and administration.  The company responds to
customers' most essential needs by providing cost effective, secure and
reliable hosting solutions to more than 15,000 businesses. Headquartered
in New York City, with offices and resellers worldwide, Intermedia.NET
continues to be a customer-focused, financially stable and dependable
company.  Intermedia.NET is a Microsoft Certified Partner.  More
information can be found at: www.intermedia.net.

Intermedia.NET is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive
wages.  We provide top benefits and compensation.  Please email resumes
with wage history and requirements to jobs at stanaphone.com with "Systems
Engineer" in the subject line.  Please respect our time - no calls or
walk-ins.