[Serusers] call forwarding rpid and billing

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Jun 7 11:25:42 CEST 2005

Getting the billing and caller id right (and at the same time) is not easy,
especially as various vendors do different things.  The diversion module
should be used to add a diversion header, this diversion header should be
used to assign each call leg correctly (as you can add several).  Ex.
add_diversion("no-answer");
    I have never seen a random rpid, maybe you should look for an append at
the wrong place in ser.cfg (ex. after consume_credentials).
g-)