[Serusers] Billing for NLD and ILD

Manoj Ghag ghagmanoj at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 08:06:36 CEST 2005

HI, Iqbal

I have soem queries in billing of SIP and H323   can u please help me

      I have one senario .. where we can design a billing solution for NLD and ILD voip connections.. now in this case carge patteren will be different for NLD and ILD .. but how can i trap the call .. I mena what will be the VSA i need to trap ... where i will come to knwo the call distance .. or some way where i can make out the charging pattern ............

    WHat all possiblities I need to consider when a start or stop record will coem... and how will i manage the network server with SIP ( SER ) .. because in case of H323  Gatekeeper will take care of that ...............

Iqbal <iqbal at gigo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi

I am trying to make a call from pstn to IP which then forwards out to
pstn again

It all works fine, except the billing, which should be accounted in the
IP account (although logically i cant see how this would work, since the
IP user is not strictly speaking making the call)

And the second problem is rpid, the rpid is showing the oriniating pstn
caller, which is what it should, however if I wanted it to show the IP
number instead (i.e the number assigned to that IP account) how could I.

Iqbal