[Serusers]

Grigory Fishilevich g.fishilevich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:39:32 CEST 2005

sorry, i have really problems to communicate with my english :-(
can anybody russian or german here ? ;-)

i mean, i want to make this directory accessible at UACs of my users.
but i found no sip phone wich can get the number list from a central
place like sip-registrar or another server.

for example, i have a 3com hardphone for me (now, really)
i push the some buttons and can see all users of the 3com nbx of my company
but 3com sucks, can i do the same (access to directory) with ser?