[Serusers]

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 15:17:22 CEST 2005

Maybe its because I havent had lunch....but still confused :)...so bear
with me, I'm usually far more alert than this

Basically its a names to number map, just like a normal telephone
directory where companies get assigned numbers, which they change and
you search by company name.

If the UAC was to get the number, that facility would need to be built
into the UAC, but SIp does allow you to locate the person on other
proxies if the call cannot be answered by you.

Iqbal