[Serusers] Pre-paid billing based upon SER

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 14:20:13 CEST 2005

for it to periodically ask, you might need to do re-invites, and on the
re-invite fire a exec command to see if balance left, and couple this to
a session-timer, a few on this list have got this working, I as yet
havent managed to find time to test it. Since ser is a proxy it doesnt
really maintain state.

iqbal