[Serusers] t_write_req

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Fri Jun 3 13:21:49 CEST 2005

t_write_req appeared in SER version 0.9, in 0.8.12 it had another sintax, which I don't remember now...take a look at older posts or the tm module interface to find it out..

Samuel.

Unclassified.
>>> Llanos Serna García-Conde <llanosserna at hotmail.com> 06/03/05 12:44PM >>>
Hi all, in the SER-SEMS-HOWTO, the next paragraph appears:

Redirecting the messages is a very simple operation. You just have to call the t_write_unix() (or t_write_req()) function from the 'tm' module, which you have to load.

In ser.cfg routing:
t_write_req("/tmp/am_fifo", "voicemail")

But in my tm module (SER 0.8.14), t_write_req doesn't appear, and so if I add that line I get an error of configuration.
What's wrong with this? Please help,
Llanos