[Serusers] WG: rpid again

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Jun 1 14:17:46 CEST 2005

Silly me, I didn't look too closely at your auth if structure, just assumed
it was ok.
You need something like this (from the onsip.org auth example):
        # -----------------------------------------------------------------
        # INVITE Message Handler
        # -----------------------------------------------------------------
        if (!proxy_authorize("","subscriber")) {
                proxy_challenge("","0");
                break;
        }
        Lookup avps;
        append avps;

Your if only look up avps for the first INVITE (when ser sends back
unauhtorized to the client).  Thus, you need to break after the proxy
challenge. The next INVITE will then not enter the proxy_challenge call and
continue (because proxy_authorize will be true if credentials are present
and correct).

I recommend you to look at the ONsip.org Getting Stared document and the
configs. They are meant to be best practice references that people can build
their configs around.
g-)