[Serusers] WG: rpid again

Dirk Willbrandt dw at terralink.de
Wed Jun 1 09:59:21 CEST 2005

Hi Greger,
Hi list,

I'm using the CVS Version from yesterday.
I tried the Sip-Rpid=number but i get the same problem.

Yesterday i tried some other things, append some hfs at another place
and so on.
I can append a hf before the invite and befor the
radius_proxy_authorize() but when i copy the append-row after the proxy
authorize it seems that it would never be executed. Why ?

Thanks

Dirk