[Serusers] Check if user is already authenticated or registered

Bastian Schern ml01 at in-bln.de
Wed Jun 1 13:13:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

I attached my complete ser.cfg.
I tested with "serctl ul show" and the User is registered. But I think
it is the wrong function.
I want to prohibit unregistered users to make PSTN calls without
reauthentication.

Is that possible?

Cesc schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Well, this piece of code looks correct, but it is out of context. It
> may be the way your config file is that makes you always hit the else.
> Other than that ... have you checked the obvious? is the user really
> registered (check with >serctl ul show)? the function checks the
> request uri, is that what you want? do you modify the request uri
> before this point?
> What version of ser are you running?

I'm running ser-0.8.14.

> One question ... why do you rewrite host and port? if the user is
> already registered, just doing a lookup("location") would be enough to
> for the uri to be rewritten to the contact and then you can t_relay it
> ... no need to do the localhost:5061

Is it not correct? I forward the authorized calls to the PSTN gateway.

Regards
	Bastian