[Serusers] Check if user is already authenticated or registered

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:03:11 CEST 2005

Hi,

Well, this piece of code looks correct, but it is out of context. It
may be the way your config file is that makes you always hit the else.
Other than that ... have you checked the obvious? is the user really
registered (check with >serctl ul show)? the function checks the
request uri, is that what you want? do you modify the request uri
before this point?
What version of ser are you running?

One question ... why do you rewrite host and port? if the user is
already registered, just doing a lookup("location") would be enough to
for the uri to be rewritten to the contact and then you can t_relay it
... no need to do the localhost:5061

C.