[Serusers] LCR on onsip.org - No DB tables created?

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 20:22:07 CEST 2005

The question was simple: In SER, every table in the
ser fatabase has an entry in the "version" table that
lists the version number of each table. I was
wondering wheter I need to add a version there
manually since none was added by the ser_mysql.sh
script.

But after posting the question, I read the mod_lcr.c
code and saw that the module is checking for verion 1.
So I manually added version 1 for gw and lcr table.

Dave