[Serusers] jabber to simple transport

David Everly deckrider at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 23:56:40 CEST 2005

I may not have the subject right, but I'm looking for how to do the following:

I have a jabber client and a jabber server on localhost.  Everyone
else in the company uses sip/simple by connecting Messenger to
olcs.company.com.

I would like to make it so that my jabber client can browse to or
discover a transport that will behave as if it is a Messenger client
to olcs.company.com.

Unfortunately, I don't know the correct vocabulary to even use to
express this idea what I have read doesn't seem to map (and I have
made some attempt at this on my Debian system, but it seems that I
have nothing working).

Is all this even possible, and if so, how can it be achieved?

Thanks in advance,
Dave.