[Serusers] LCR on onsip.org - No DB tables created?

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Fri Jul 29 18:40:20 CEST 2005

Hello Dave.
I was almost sure that the tables for LCR were defined there!, my mystake.
But, i have the table definitions (i can't rememeber where i found it).  You
can check with Juha if there is a mistake in the tables.

#
# Table structure for table 'gw'
#

CREATE TABLE gw (
  gw_name VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
  ip_addr INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  port SMALLINT UNSIGNED,
  grp_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (gw_name),
  KEY (grp_id)
);

#
# Table structure for table 'gw_grp'
#

CREATE TABLE gw_grp (
  grp_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
  grp_name VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL
);

#
# Table structure for table 'lcr'
#

CREATE TABLE lcr (
  prefix varchar(16) NOT NULL,
  from_uri varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '%',
  grp_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  priority TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  KEY (prefix),
  KEY (from_uri),