[Serusers] SER + PSTN problem

Kuti Joe kutijoe at arrabonet.hu
Fri Jul 29 13:15:33 CEST 2005

  Hi to all!

   I'm a new seruser, and I have a problem with SER and a PSTN gw what I can't solve.
   I have got 2 UAs, 1 SER server, 1 Cisco PSTN gw (by the side of the voip provider).
   All of them have public IP.

    Phone1 -------+

                 SER --- PSTN gw

    Phone2 -------+

   When I call from Phone1 to Phone2 directly, it is working properly.
   But:
   If I call from Phone1 to Phone2 via the PSTN gw, then it's ringing out,
   and when I pick up Phone2 I hear the voice of Phone1, but in Phone1 I
   can't hear the voice of Phone2.
   If I call from Phone1 to other telephone numbers, I have the same problem.
   I would like to proxy the media on the server.

   I'm useing SER 0.8.14. ser.cfg attached
   Thank you very much for your effort, and sorry for my poor English...

  Regards,
   KutiJoe