[Serusers] Thank you for using voice.dyndns.tv's Voicemail.

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Jul 27 18:34:54 CEST 2005

He was already blocked a year ago for abusing your SIP servers and PSTN
gateway and I am considering it again. I attempted to contact this guy
several times but neither him nor his ISP responded. I sent them another
warning and I will block him again if I see one more message like this on the
mailing list.

  Jan.