[Serusers] SIP authentication

Thomas Britis thomas at tcnet.com.br
Tue Jul 26 23:22:58 CEST 2005

Hi,

	I tried to use uac module to authenticate my SER to an external SIP
provider. When I tried to call uac_auth(), I got:  BUG:uac:uac_auth:
empty reply on picked branch.

	Searching on this list, I found a patch on
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2005-May/019806.html that fixed
that "bug". Ok, now I can authenticate with my SIP provider, but I can't
see BYE from calle (actually from this sip provider, i think).
	Does anyone know how to fix this problem (is it a CSeq incrementation
problem?). Is there any other way to authenticate to this type of
service providers ? Anyone with success on this ?

	Thank you.
--
Thomas Storino Britis
TCNet Inf e Telecom LTDA