[Serusers] REGISTER, INVITE and authentication

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 15:44:33 CEST 2005

Hi,
I am facing the following problem: I force a maximum
of one registration per sip user (
modparam("registrar", "max_contacts", 1). I also
authenticate INVITES (proxy_authorize()).

When a second UA tries to register, it is denied as
expected and registration fails. But when this second
client places a call, it suceeds  even though it is
not registered (The proxy_authorize for INVITE suceeds
since the credentials are good).

I do not want this second client to place a call since
it is not registered. I have looked at all the various
functions and there seems to be no way this. Checking
whether the "from" uri is registered will not help
since the first client is already registered.

Is there any way to handle this?
Thanks