[Serusers] accounting accuracy

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 20:15:07 CEST 2005

Hi

Are you/is your provider rounding up/down the number of minutes, or do
you get raw CDR from them.

1000 mins different out of how many total ?, and does the gateway show
more than SER or less each time.

Have you looked at one call, try making a test call, time it on your
stop watch for 60 secs, and see what ser shows and what the gateway shows.

I have run for sometime, and I havent really seen much discrepancy in
the cdrs from upstream gateways...this is not to say it cannot happen.

iqbal