[Serusers] accounting accuracy

Nhadie nhadie at cbcpworld.com
Fri Jul 22 20:09:12 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I'm having problem with my accounting, I have a SIP server and I'm using a
commercial gateway provider where I can terminate calls.

Unfortunately, there's a big discrepancy on the number of minutes I see on
my billing system, compared to the billing of the gateway provider. Every
month there's always almost a thousand or more minutes diiference.

For my billing system, i used the following fields to get the start of call,
sip_method=INVITE sip_status=200 and username='username of caller', then to
get the end of call, sip_method sip_callid totag and fromtag. are these
correct?

Am I doing something wrong there? Also someone told me I need a B2BUA for
the calls to be accurate, is this true?Hope anyone can help me. TIA

Regards
Nhadie