[Serusers] Contact Address on ser

jean-charles Fesantieu jc.fesantieu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:50:45 CEST 2005

Hi all

I want to use a contact adress configure in serweb to map an public
sip address on a private sip address on my local sip network :

for exemple :
local sip address is    :  sip:mobi2@"local domain name"
public sip is address  :  sip:jcfesantieu at iptel.org

i have configure the contact on serweb :
serctl fifo ul_show_contact location mobi2
<sip:jcfesantieu at iptel.org>;q=1.00;expires=969
<sip:mobi2 at 172.21.30.3:5061>;q=0.00;expires=1415

mobi1 and mobi2 are REGISTER on my ser router .
when i want to call mobi2 from mobi1 , it's works . But when i want to
call jcfesantieu at iptel.org ; the " user not found " error message
appear .

I have made many tests in the file configuration ser.cfg but it's
still don't work.

What kind of configuration should i use in ser.cfg to use contact ?