[Serusers] can't find mysql.so in /usr/lib/ser/modules

maganti vamshi m_dinesh21 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 20 12:06:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I have found out the problem
i.e i did not install ser-mysql rpm. Now i have
another problem when iam trying to install ser-mysql
package
it is giving
error: Failed dependencies:
libmysqlclient.so.10 is needed by ser-mysql-0.8.12-0

But MySQL 4.0 has libmysqlclient.so.12. Iam not able
to proceed further.

Any further help will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh