[Serusers] *** instant messaging

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:43:27 CEST 2005

I do think so you do all this with your best intentions.
I am sure people is gratefull for your help, or from any other person.
I do help as much as i can, but most topics in here are not my business
( i don't do service providing with ser ).

Now, i don't give squat about how much time you spent/loose with sems
or serweb. We all did (me for one, trying serweb ... even it was just
for the fun .. it did not work for me ... i did not take a piss on it
on the list).

If you want a smooth road, don't take the OpenSource road ... go
microsoft or something ... or pay some consultant (as someone already
suggested) to smooth it for you. If you decide to stay with opensource
.. collaborate! If you find that something does not work ... why don't
you get the source code and help fix it? I, for one, do that. Have you
given it a try? It is even fun! It is my way of helping out ... less
bugs, less questions.

I am sorry ... i don't mean to offend you ... but most of your last
emails contain some offensive comment, some way or the other. Help
people, complain out loud to your colleagues at work (i do that :D ),
but to the list ... give it up, please.

Anyway ... enough of this.

Cesc